[Noisebridge-discuss] Draft IRS response on wiki

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 3 18:48:27 UTC 2009

Christie Dudley wrote:
> 'k.  I'll try to get the info on the CPR and RFID hacking up there.  We've
> had a TON of one-time events that we could probably pick up by sifting
> through the meeting minutes...

Thanks. Don't kill yourself - if we miss some events it will not be the
end of the world. The main point of the response is to demonstrate that
Noisebridge is in fact carrying out educational and charitable
activities that benefit the general public. Each additional public event
 helps us make that demonstration.

Also I know it's a pain, but for each event, please try to follow the
format already up there with a), b), c), etc. If it's too much trouble
don't worry I can take care of it.

-David Molnar