[Noisebridge-discuss] Draft IRS response on wiki

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Jun 3 18:51:36 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 11:48:27AM -0700, David Molnar wrote:

> Also I know it's a pain, but for each event, please try to follow the
> format already up there with a), b), c), etc. If it's too much trouble
> don't worry I can take care of it.

Just to clarify what I've observed: the letters don't correspond to
anything in particular, right?  They're just bullet points?  I
couldn't tell without looking at the PDF if (a) was "How does this
fulfill noisebridge's stated mission," (b) was "Does it involve
naughty, naughty posters ooh-hoo-hoo," etc.
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com