[Noisebridge-discuss] power washing service for Wiese Street?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 22:04:21 UTC 2009

It's really easy to send twitters from all over the place via http or sms,
so long as you have the account/password.

Oh and I notice they have a page with "sample tweets" so you don't even have
to think about what to say:
http://www.sfgov.org/site/sf311_index.asp?id=104503#Complete_Messages

Christie

---
"I want us all to think about new and creative ways to engage young people
in science and engineering, whether it's science festivals, robotics
competitions, fairs that encourage young people to create and build and
invent -- to be makers of things, not just consumers of things."

- President Obama in address to National Academy of Sciences April 27, 2009