[Noisebridge-discuss] UPS cable

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:05:14 UTC 2009

Can I point out that if you're careful, you can open up your DB9 terminator
for your ribbon cable and gently remove the pins from where they're seated,
allowing you to rearrange them into any pinout you wish.

With that in mind, I think I would characterize that solution as
"mind-boggling".

Christie

---
"I want us all to think about new and creative ways to engage young people
in science and engineering, whether it's science festivals, robotics
competitions, fairs that encourage young people to create and build and
invent -- to be makers of things, not just consumers of things."

- President Obama in address to National Academy of Sciences April 27, 2009