[Noisebridge-discuss] pony (was: top posting)

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Thu Jun 4 22:54:13 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 03:49:46PM -0700, d p chang wrote:
> "Dr. Jesus" <j at hug.gs> writes:

> >> i think dr jesus asked for one first. you're going to have to get in
> >> line. :-)
> >
> > I'm going to deputize the next person who provokes this thread into
> > helping me with the new pony box, because none of you seem to have
> > anything better to do.
>
> i'd help but i really only have crappy hw laying around spare (on old p4
> that probably doesn't meet any of your requirements).

Nah, you're cool.

Everyone else who "contributed" to the discussion since my post,
you're on the hook to report to the principal's ofice Friday at 5PM
sharp for pony duty.  Bring a sharpie.

Failure to appear will result in a mark in your permanent record
and being added to the current #noisebridge topic.