[Noisebridge-discuss] Computer hardware [was Re: top posting]

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Fri Jun 5 00:43:07 UTC 2009

Encapsulated within <4BF1E0CC-5F75-427D-A5BD-B26CB0A91E01 at ghosthacked.net> on Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 03:55:30PM -0700, Daniel C. Silverstein <cubes at ghosthacked.net> wrote:
> From: "Daniel C. Silverstein" <cubes at ghosthacked.net>
> To: "Dr. Jesus" <j at hug.gs>
> Cc: "noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net" <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] top posting
>
> How can I be of help?  Let me know off list.  I've got a decent 1U P4
> box that may be of use though it's weak in the RAM and disk departments.

There is already a 1U, half-depth box that is on the hack shelf. It
needs ram and a disk.

Then again, more hardware is better than no hardware, although I suspect
we'll need to clean-up (throw-out, pawn off) some of the older computer
hardware that has been piling up around the space if it's not getting
used or hack-shelved.

--j