[Noisebridge-discuss] The wrong kind of crypto

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Fri Jun 5 07:43:28 UTC 2009

Spoilers: they're all ascii, this one uses a different base!

Okay, please, can we stop with this already?  I'm not afraid to get
out the Unicode text-flipper doodad and fill everyone's inboxes with
upside-down transposition cyphers encoded with something obnoxious
like UTF-7 or UCS-32!  Or, better yet, different MIME enclosures for
each character in its native windows codepage!!

I think I speak for most of us when I say,
Argh!  and  kthxbye,
--
/jbm, happy to be shouted down if lots of people are enjoying this