[Noisebridge-discuss] First Post: Non-Hg Liquid Metal

d p chang pchang at macrovision.com
Fri Jun 5 22:48:35 UTC 2009

Noah Balmer <noahbalmer at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm surprised to see it stored in a glass vial in that image
> though, because it expands by a few percent when it solidifies, and
> will often break rigid containers.

wow. i thought water was 'weird' that it expanded when it became a
solid. am i just mis-remembering something or is this actually common?

\p
---
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I
am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
		- Robert McCloskey