[Noisebridge-discuss] East Bay

munkeyfreenix batcat munkeyfreenix.batcat at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 04:26:29 UTC 2009

east bay space is much needed. nimby would be cool, and if we chipped in
together we could make it laptop friendly, cus we'd be payin rent.

but even if we don't start an east bay space in the immediate future, we
should definitely have an east bay community. a few friends and i started
the gyb_c temp hack space, but thats like a hacker party, which was fun, but
not an all night into the light sort of hack away space. but the idea of a
temp hack space played out really well, and we could try something somewhat
revolving. like i could host a tiny workshop in my shed/backyard. or we
could do more gyb_c events at godspeed.

but i'd be into throwing down on getting a space, tho like everyone else,
rather broke.

there are a few other warehouses out here, but my memory is drawing a blank.