[Noisebridge-discuss] Journey to the End of the Night - Øakland 2009

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 00:23:37 UTC 2009

Hrm.  You think this is something we could get in before the 7th anniversary
Dorkbot party?  If so, I'll dive a van-load of y'all out there if you want,
then to the party, etc...

Otherwise I'd be so torn...

Christie

---
"I want us all to think about new and creative ways to engage young people
in science and engineering, whether it's science festivals, robotics
competitions, fairs that encourage young people to create and build and
invent -- to be makers of things, not just consumers of things."

- President Obama in address to National Academy of Sciences April 27, 2009