[Noisebridge-discuss] Advanced python classes

Daniel C. Silverstein cubes at ghosthacked.net
Sun Jun 7 19:46:58 UTC 2009

I'm down.  I could definitely talk about MI vs. object composition.
We could do this on a Monday evening after the weekly python class
(Mondays 6:30 to around 8:00).  It might be overly advanced for where
the current semester of python class is at, but might be interesting
to the students nonetheless.

				(Dan)