[Noisebridge-discuss] Chromatic in SF, a new Bay Area event for designers

Ian ian at slumbrparty.com
Sun Jun 7 21:03:07 UTC 2009

awesome! thanks for coming. i totally forgot talk to noisebridge about
it until like, the day off :\ we'll be having these monthly, so many
more chances to participate.

if anyone is interested in speaking, demoing, or asking for critique,
please get in contact with me, we're always looking for people to
participate.

thanks,

ian