[Noisebridge-discuss] 6th Annual RoboGames Builder's Party!

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:32:50 UTC 2009

> Make: Magazine and RoboGames 2009 cordially invite you to the 6th annual RoboGames Builder's Party

I would also like to remind everyone that Noisebridge will be having a
booth at RoboGames and that we still need a few more _committed_
volunteers! If you can commit 2-4 hours of your weekend to help out,
please sign up here:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/RoboGames_2009

pick your time slots here:

http://doodle.com/ydmpc5knc5u8qcsk

and then stick around for a few minutes after the membership meeting
tomorrow so we can square everything off in person.

Thanks!

-Skory