[Noisebridge-discuss] oscilloscope etc. over abundance

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jun 8 21:22:29 UTC 2009

   consider some kind of shelving above the
workbench surface on which test equipment
can sit. 'scopes are real useful.
   as to the audio generator and analog
power supply, surely they're useful unless
there are a few other similar pieces of
equipment (somewhere i've got one or more
IC-based function generators that range
from about 10 Hz to 100K Hz or a little
above: these have the virtue of being
smaller than the old gear).