[Noisebridge-discuss] oscilloscope etc. over abundance

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Jun 8 22:10:10 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 02:50:40PM -0700, daniela Steinsapir wrote:
> Iam sorry but the scopes are mine and the two very old ones will soon
> get hacked for an art piece.

Please be sure to label anything that's still private property, and/or
don't leave it at Noisebridge.  Things that are unlabelled on or near
the Hack or Shared shelves are likely to be understood as donations.

Also, it's not excellent to leave lots of personal property at
Noisebridge.  We are highly space-constrained and it's impolite to other
members to take up floor space or shelf space with art supplies, large
tools, computer parts, etc -- unless you're donating them!

> Iam happy to donate the digital one to nb.

That's awesome!  I've been wishing for a digital sampling scope for
months. :)

-andy