[Noisebridge-discuss] First e-mail, and an LCD question

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:35:28 UTC 2009

Hello, Michael,

I'm just catching up with emails after my travels (amazingly, there are still 491 emails to look at for the past 8 days!), and saw your post.

It is totally OK to ask questions on the discuss list.  Feel free to ask specific questions.  (And feel free to ignore a lot of the traffic on the email list!)

You are also welcome to come by Noisebridge any time, as there are almost always people there working and playing on projects, or just hanging out, and the odds are decent that there may be someone who can help you out with your project.

Are you also aware of the SF-Microcontroller Club?  It's another group of friendly people you may be interested in.  We meet every time someone wants to have a meeting.  To join, just sign up for the yahoo group:

I look forward to meeting you sometime (if we haven't already).

Cheers,

Mitch.