[Noisebridge-discuss] More Eagle CAD tutorials?

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:21:50 UTC 2009

> Did an EagleCAD tutorial happen in the last week?  If not, let's have one.
> I think we'd get a bunch of people.

I didn't get enough +1s to be reminded into scheduling so thank you,
Mitch, for remembering.

> How about before Circuit Hacking Monday this coming week -- that would be
> 15-June.  7pm?

That's what we did last time and it was at least popular. There will
be competition for the soundscape with PyClass, and at least last time
it bled over beyond circuit hacking's slotted start time. If everyone
is OK with that time anyway I'll add it to the calendar later today
and update the wiki page so we can square up what topics to cover.

-Skory