[Noisebridge-discuss] More Eagle CAD tutorials?

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 07:55:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Don French<dcfrench at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know about anyone else but I was really not able to hear much of
> what was said last time because of the the competition with PyClass and
> people talking loudly elsewhere.  Is there an alternative?

No one has suggested an alternative, and I think Eagle before Circuit
hacking is a good conceptual fit... er something. Anyway, enough
people seem ok with Monday so let's call it scheduled!

**Monday, 7pm, Eagle CAD workshop number II!**

I've written some ideas for topics here:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Eagle_Workshop

Please use the talk page there to discuss and we can pick hopefully
just one topic from that list for us to focus on.

-Skory