[Noisebridge-discuss] Who all is running Planet Noisebridge?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Jun 12 07:47:33 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 11:19:39PM -0700, Josh Myer wrote:
> Does anyone have access to Planet Noisebridge besides Jake?  I emailed
> him asking to get a feed added a few days ago, and haven't heard back,
> so he's probably on the road.  It's sitting on my to-do list, and I'd
> like to cross it off instead of waiting.
>
> The feed is at http://blog.appliedplatonics.com/ ; Atom is obviously
> the preferred format, but it's really at the maintainer's discretion.

Best bet for such questions is to mail ops@, although posting to
-discuss isn't bad either.

For planet feeds we like (but don't require) a noisebridge keyword or
subsection.  It looks like your wordpress doesn't use them, so I'll add
the whole thing.  We do need a picture to stick on your posts, though.
Until you give me one, you get a nonsensical circuit.

-andy