[Noisebridge-discuss] a thank you from BIllings Middle School and coordinating a your welcome

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 00:05:28 UTC 2009

Great idea to sent them a grab-bag!  I'll kick in a TV-B-Gone kit.

Mitch.

From: v at oneletterwonder.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 00:26:52 -0700
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] a thank you from BIllings Middle School and coordinating a your welcome

Got this delivered to "Ani Neo" today c/o Noisebridge. The pics are a montage of different places they've been down on their Maker Faire trip, including a Muni bus and a phone with a Noisebridge sticker on it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vniow/3618233469/

*cue collective aaaaaaawwwwww*

I think it would be a good idea to send them a you're welcome of sorts so here's some things I think could be included in a package to them...

stickers (obviously)
snippets of projects we're working on (was thinking of donating my unused Open Heart Kit for example)
some crypto for them to figure out
instructions on creating a pinhole camera
a version of our logo made out of resistors
group photo of all that want to be involved
perhaps a TV-B-Gone kit?
Feel free to add or subtract to this list. I'll be putting the thank you postcard somewhere visible, perhaps on the cork board in the front.

-Ani