[Noisebridge-discuss] chemicals

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 07:22:06 UTC 2009

Hmm, I don't know where you're getting these things, but can you also
get gallotannic acid?  I used to have a chemistry teacher who could
get it for me, but I've never really found a way to buy it on the open
market.  A quick google shows it to be kinda sorta available for sale
on the internets but I would prefer something more stable.

-Kelly