[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacked.

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Wed Jun 17 17:15:06 UTC 2009

Allow me toss some more shame on the shame heap:
Noisebridge is home to many brilliant nerds who specialize in things
other than computer security. We also welcome complete n00bz who want to
learn. Affiliating with NB is not the same as consenting to 24/7 war games.

Mark all that apply:
1) you want them to dislike you
2) you are too lazy to run a test environment
3) you are starved for attention (see number 1)

Cheers!
--D