[Noisebridge-discuss] hashclash MD5 collisions, and ps3 for Noisebridge

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jun 18 00:13:02 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 04:14:52PM -0700, Charlie Hsu wrote:
> Put me down for $100. I'd love to have a PS3 around, but for different
> reasons. I wonder if it can "dual boot".

Uh, no.  I'm buying a machine to run linux and be approximately as
stable as pony.  If you reboot it, remote users will be Quite Annoyed.
Especially if it stays down (or running some other soft-realtime
graphics application stack without remote logins and compilers) for a
significant period.

If you're interested in contributing towards a server, please feel free
to add yourself to the wiki; if you're looking for a game console,
please start a separate fundraising drive. :)

-andy