[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Bartleby the Noisebridger

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Tue Jun 23 03:33:42 UTC 2009

Who doesn't wish they couldn't contribute just a little more, or be a
little more part of the community. Who doesn't worry that people will
consider them useless or annoying (a "waste of space" so to speak). I
know that when I read this story, partly because I am quick to blame
myself, I felt a sense of guilt at having not accomplished more in my
short time at NB, and for that reason I didn't enjoy this particular
troll, though I must admit it to be of high quality. I'm sure that
Hagbard... had good intentions.

-Daniel