[Noisebridge-discuss] Distributed computing and storage (with some major caveats)

Ian ian at slumbrparty.com
Tue Jun 23 05:51:30 UTC 2009

this is something that i'm greatly interested in and have worked on
systems like parts of your requirements before. the thing is, what you
propose is very complicated to get right. i suggest you do some
research (if you havent already) on what's out there. there are
systems out there that already fulfill your requirements individually.
maybe you can combine them or augment existing systems. if you would
like, we can start a distributed systems/p2p/decentralized networks
group at NB so we can learn about these existing things.

thanks,

verbal

jabber: ian at slumbrparty.com
http://www.twitter.com/verbiee