[Noisebridge-discuss] Distributed computing and storage (with some major caveats)

Ian ian at slumbrparty.com
Tue Jun 23 07:02:17 UTC 2009

http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/
http://freepastry.org/
http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~ghosh/Viceroy.pdf

these are for routing. this should get you started. on the type of
things people have done for decentralized networks. there are other
features that you have touched on which are in different areas of cs.
anyway, you may want to talk more about what you want such a system to
accomplish. the reason this is important is because there could be
certain constraints and restrictions that do not need to exist, making
the system you want easier to implement.

jabber: ian at slumbrparty.com
http://www.twitter.com/verbiee