[Noisebridge-discuss] acer aspire one wireless?

Rodney Thayer redshuttlegunner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:06:54 UTC 2009

this week's variant on the Acer Aspire One, as sold by Frys, has the
usual excitement with regards to getting the wireless running. I don't
suppose anyone here has done that recently?  I'm asking here because the
  Acer's they are selling at Frys this week are slightly different
models than the usual ones discussed on the 'net so I thought there
might be some local knowledge.

And, yeah, I'm taking notes as I get this pig on the air so I am doing
it myself and I am prepared to share what I've found so no more stove
lectures, eh?