[Noisebridge-discuss] acer aspire one wireless?

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Wed Jun 24 20:59:27 UTC 2009

Oh, you didn't say you wanted to use Linux on it. :)

Yes, hers was shipped with Linux already on it ("Linpus" or something?),
and it worked fine.  If you have one that was shipped with Windows XP Home
and you're installing a version of Linux yourself, you might have to
scrounge for drivers.

She didn't like the linux distribution that came with it so she installed
Eeebuntu 2.0, and that one also worked fine with the wireless.

Eeebuntu 3.0 didn't work very well, but she tried it the day after it was
released, so that might account for some of the problems.

-nils