[Noisebridge-discuss] Please turn off the stove./SNMP, IPv6

Rodney Thayer redshuttlegunner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 21:30:57 UTC 2009

Daniel Packer wrote:
> I agree that this isn't a major priority, but please consider using
> power over ethernet for the heating elements and implementing a MIB to
> check whether or not the current meal being prepared is vegan.

Of course we need a MIB.  Does Noisebridge have an enterprise number?
Is there interest in discussing SNMP?  P.s. is there IPv6 dialtone at 83c?

(And I "do" have my own - I have a policy of not operating
network-connected appliances at my house since I can full well imagine
what kinds of sketchy characters my try to attack them...)