[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Complimentary GIAC Forensics Certification w/ SANS @Home beginning July 14

John Menerick john.menerick at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:30:10 UTC 2009

SANS is reputable.  Well, no less reputable than A+, Security+,
etc...  I tend to see more of their certificate holder in Academia.
In their entirety, they are not a diploma mill.  However, they have
been loosing the certification endorsement competition to many other
institutions.  While worth your time, yes.  Worth your money: I find
it hard pressed to spend my personal money on SANS.

aestetix talked me into offering a class(es) on ethical hacking.  If
life slows down, I hope to start next month.  More details to follow.

John Menerick
liquidsun
www.securesql.info