[Noisebridge-discuss] fr kid's book

Laura Khalil zazenergy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:15:40 UTC 2009

Cool!

I have also done some research into the French slang for cocaine (and yes
'neige' seems to be outdated).  For those who are not aware, we learned how
to purchase both cocaine and hookers in French.  Here's what I've found:

Slang : C, la C, CC, coco, végé, champagne, blanche, coke, drepou, tac tac,
Line / use : pointe, poutre, rail, remise à niveau, sniff, prise, se poudrer
le nez, sniffette, petit boost

Laura

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 7:34 AM, d p chang <pchang at macrovision.com> wrote:

> a little 'older' than i thught it was, but this is the kid's book i was
> thinking of last night.
>
> <attempted translation>
> un peu plus ancien que j'ai cru, mais ce-là est le livre dont je ne m'en
> souviens pas hier soir.
> </attempt>
>
>  http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petit_Nicolas
>
> \p
> ---
> The true art of memory is the art of attention. - Dr. Johnson

Twitter:  zazenergy
sexistentialcrisis.com  - As eclectic as its author