[Noisebridge-discuss] buying and selling

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Fri Jun 26 00:22:39 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 05:11:37PM -0700, Lee Sonko wrote:
> >i want a for-sale list too.
>
> How about you just mention in the title of the message what you have for
> sale?

Not a bad idea, but there are 300 people on here.  You're going to hit
at least a few who aren't happy with this idea, and we might as well
just make it an opt-in list for the magpies in our group =)

(Speaking of 300 subscribers: it's fun to realize that every sentence
I write here uses nearly five person-minutes of noisebridge time...)
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com