[Noisebridge-discuss] mercury on the table?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 17:50:48 UTC 2009

I'm not sure if this is a troll or not, but the accusation of the mercury
coming from the neon sign is a total red herring based on total ignorance.
Considering the neon sign was brought in 2 days before the mercury appeared,
this is really lame.

So, other than demanding people become absolute experts in anything they
touch before bringing it into the space, or making a witch trial of someone
who made a mistake, I see no reason to keep dragging this out.  Jonathan
Foote (who is, by the way, an expert) already mentioned the likely sources,
so if we can avoid them I think we're great.

Christie
(Who is happy to identify herself even.)