[Noisebridge-discuss] mercury on the table?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Sun Jun 28 05:07:17 UTC 2009

Thanks for looking up all the info there; it's great that people are
stepping up and helping with the safety side of things.  The safety
committee hasn't been very active, partly because there's not a lot of
energy behind this kind of planning.  It seems like you and Alex might
be able to help with the documentation for this sort of thing on the
wiki, which would be great.

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 09:29:19PM -0700, Sai Emrys wrote:

> It's also easily available online. So it'd be good if someone can go
> by there Monday and get a pound or two; it's cheap.

It's worth mentioning that noisebridge is a very loosely knit
do-ocracy.  That is: if you want it done, you make it happen.  If it
requires more money than you want to donate, put together a proposal
and add it to a Tuesday agenda, and we can concense on disbursing the
funds required (it's great to have a surplus, however small!).

But, again, it's not like we have a receptionist (or hell, anyone) we
can ask to run around the corner and pick this up out of petty cash.

Talk is cheap, action is invaluable, especially at noisebridge.
Sometimes talk is the action, but, in this case, it really, really
isn't.  Can y'all stop talking about the solution and implement it
already?  Your email looks to be a good starting point for this.
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com