[Noisebridge-discuss] OpenMoko JTAG Board

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Mon Jun 29 06:47:02 UTC 2009

It was me. I donated it to noisebridge, and so yes, you may put headers on
it.

Jeffrey

On Jun 28, 2009 9:54 PM, "Jonathan Lassoff" <jof at thejof.com> wrote:

Some kind soul has brought in an OpenMoko JTAG debug board
(http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Debug_Board_v3). I'd love to make use of
this to try and get some dumps from the flash chips in the Symon
multi-color LED sign, but would need to solder on a 2x10 header to
connect to.
Before modifying a nice board, I wanted to check to see if I could
figure out who brought it and if it would be OK with them.

Did you bring this in or know who has?

Thanks,
jonathan