[Noisebridge-discuss] wash + darkroom

d p chang weasel at meer.net
Mon Jun 29 22:46:21 UTC 2009

Sai Emrys <noisebridge at saizai.com> writes:

>> in the darkroom labelled "do not lick" (w/ an actual label as well).
>
> What dilution (if any) did you make it?

it is still in powder form (i didn't mix anything since i didn't rtfm
before heading home from work).

i did get a little bit of the other developer stuff since i was
contemplating what to do w/ the small stack of undeveloped b&w rolls we
have gathered. anyone have recommendations for developers? the last
'generic' place we used botched half the roll.

\p
---
How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of
it. - Marcus Aurelius