[Noisebridge-discuss] Tour NIF

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Tue Jun 30 18:28:29 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Laura Khalil<zazenergy at gmail.com> wrote:
> It appears that they run a pretty tight ship (not surprising) so tours only
> run the first and third Fridays in the morning, unfortunately.

Also, if you pose for a photo by the LLNL sign at the gate on a fine
Sunday morning, expect a security jeep to show up within 90 seconds to
politely ask what you're up to and keep an unobtrusive eye on you
until you leave. I don't recommend you try this wearing a turban.

m, once again faintly sad at the US-citizens-only rules around some of
the best tours around.