[Noisebridge-discuss] Black Hat / Defcon

J. Stella Anita Worley maledictive at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 20:25:08 UTC 2009

On 6/30/09, Mikolaj Habryn <dichro at rcpt.to> wrote:

> I think I'm going to be in Vegas that weekend, but not entirely sure
> about Defcon. I'm aiming to ride there and back, so will probably be
> whinging about muscles, motorbikes, californian road surfaces, bruises
> and be unwilling to sit down for any longer than it takes to see a
> Cirque show :P
>
> m.

You may be able to convince Dougie and I to join you for said ride if
you'd like company (we're certainly not strangers to long motorcycle
trips through the desert). Defcon would be good - and dangerous - for
D and I to attend as well, and would provide a healthy distraction
from BM-related BS. I wonder if I can get the A-350 ready in time...

P.S.  - Ducati candy: 800mg Ibuprofen when you hop on the bike and
another when you get off - makes a big difference on muscle aches for
long road trips.

--
- J. Stella Anita Worley

___