[Noisebridge-discuss] RV leaving time (Toorcamp)

munkeyfreenix batcat munkeyfreenix.batcat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:39:17 UTC 2009

Just wanted to say have a safe trip to Toor Camp. Myself am departing for
the autonomous mutant festival tomorrow. the Katabatik sound system bus
crashed and tumbled yesterday on its way to mutant fest and while no one was
killed or seriously injured, a few friends did end up in the hospital.

RV's and school buses are big. so take care and have an excellent time.

godspeed you black cats.