[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge T-shirts

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:09:52 UTC 2009

I was thinking of just surprising everyone at the meeting on Tuesday, but I'll spring it on folks here on the list:

     I made 50 Noisebridge T-shirts.

I used the artwork for the sticker, used black American Apparel T-shirts, and paid for them myself from East Bay Screenprint.  Attached is a picture of the T-shirt (the logo is 6" in diameter).  The red color is a bit more orange than ideal, but I really like the outcome a lot!  I got the following sizes:

     S -- 6

     M -- 11

     L -- 11

     XL -- 10

     XXL -- 6

     XXXL -- 6

The total for the 50 shirts was $449.24 (including sales tax, about $9 each -- and, FYI, the XXL and XXXL were $1 more than the others), and was thinking of selling them for $12 each, which would make Noisebridge $150 assuming we sell them all.  What do you think?

I'll bring the 50 T-shirts to the meeting on Tuesday.

Best,

Mitch.