[Noisebridge-discuss] Automatic mail quoting

Bill Nye nye2 at email.com
Wed Mar 4 05:27:13 UTC 2009

Has anyone noticed that -- due to automatic mail
quoting of the previous message -- only around 5%
of Noisebridge's huge mail message has something
*new* to read?  I realize that if you step into
an existing thread you may want to see what came
before it.  But I for one personally trim my quoted
mail way way down to only what's relevant, and would
never send out what I show here as an image:
http://home.comcast.net/~eactive/NoisebridgeMailFooters.jpg
Just a thought, comments welcome of course.  -Bill