[Noisebridge-discuss] OOPS! More meeting notes!

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Mar 4 07:23:20 UTC 2009

Sorry, missed a page!

* Leak in shop.  There is water all along the side wall.  I see Rubin
has emailed around this already.  Andy will call Ahuva (the landlord)
who told us about the leak before we moved in.  Hopefully she'll get it
fixed.

* Reading of names.  These people are prospective members:
  - Matthew Borgatti
  - Jean Rintoul
  - G Carter Stokum
  - Larry Rizzoli (sp?)
  - Eric Boyd
  - Jessica Richman
  - David Kelso
  - Martin Bogolmundi (Sorry for the mutilation)
  - Crutcher Donovan
  - Erin L
  - Theo
  - Devin Sean McCullum (sp?)
  - David Stainton
  - Ryan Snow
  - Paul Bohm (enki)
  - Jeff Schmitt

* A Noisebridge Friend, David Gonzalez, last night donated a number of
excellent items to us:
  - ~900 IR sensor boards
  - Oscilloscope
  - Signal generator