[Noisebridge-discuss] RE: Hackerspaces: your book entry

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:16:35 UTC 2009

It looks really nice!

The Contact in the grey is my email address.  I don't mind that, but it somehow doesn't seem right for the group.  But we don't actually have the equivalent of "info at noisebridge.net".  What email do people think we should put as the contact for Noisebridge?

Also, I have no idea who took the photos.  Does anyone recognize any of the photos, or the cool drawing?

Mitch.