[Noisebridge-discuss] OpenMoko

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:23:40 UTC 2009

Someone I met at Dorkbot (Louis Montagne) sells OpenMoko.  He sent me this today, and I thought people might be interested.  He's French, so that's why the language is a little off.  But you should easily get the idea.  (Please see below.)

Mitch.

----------------

23 openmoko Freerunners
Price is $350+tax
contact is clement.alteresco at fabernovel.com

We are currently shipping the FreeRunner.  We ship your Openmoko bundle via UPS Air
(2-day) or UPS Ground (4-5 day) upon arrival in our warehouse.  We will notify you
when your bundle has shipped from our SF-based warehouse. NOTE: You can select to
pick up the FreeRunner from PariSoMa, but you must arrange pick-up first.

   1. 8.5% tax will be added to all California orders.

Each individual FreeRunner comes with the following:

    * FreeRunner phone
    * One battery (included)  + one spare
    * A/C power adapter + travel adapters
    * USB cable
    * Pouch
    * Stylus

FreeRunner (GTA02 / GSM 850MHz version for Northern America) - $350.00