[Noisebridge-discuss] Thursday science night ?

Michael Kan Kan michaelkan_kan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 07:49:06 UTC 2009

It seems that besides Aestetix's " Five minutes of fame ", there seems that
Thursday evenings are free.

 Is there anyone who has already made plans for most Thursday evenings?

 Can I host a " Science and engineering night " to have an open discussion
and demo/ experimenting session?

 I have some good demo stuff with some that could be donated to Noisebridge.

 The general science and engineering could serve as a clearing house for
forming new or joining groups here and abroad.

 Mike Kan