[Noisebridge-discuss] vibrating hat

Todd Anderson tanders at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 13 02:14:21 UTC 2009

Hello all --

    -- My name is Todd Anderson; I heard about the Noisebridge Cyborg
Project from a friend, who forwarded me the email.  I built a prototype
vibrating hat, which haptically indicates the direction of a
bluetooth-selectable compass heading.  I would love to come to the meeting
Sunday and show it to you, as I am very interested in this kind of thing but
have kinda lost steam on the project.  Here is the website:

http://www.stanford.edu/~tanders/VibroHat%20Home.html

So, please let me know if you'd like me to come by on Sunday.

                   cheers --

                           -- Todd