[Noisebridge-discuss] Science meeting time yet to be determined.

Michael Kan Kan michaelkan_kan at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 21:54:02 UTC 2009

Michael,

 I will be giving a presentation at " Five minutes of fame " on Thursday
Mar 19 at 8 PM. There will also be an actual demo of one of my works
on a table.

 Am not sure as what day that my science evening will settle on or maybe
the weekend though weekends are usually kept open for special events and
meetings like some of the DIY-BIO took place.

 Have heard that the Monday " Py-Class " will conclude in a few weeks
and the Monday evening slot in the upstairs couches will open up, but do
not know if that has been already been reserved by someone else.

 So It looks like that maybe there will e some kind of consensus reached
as what actual date and time slot will be eventually be selected by
after five minutes of fame.

 Mike Kan