[Noisebridge-discuss] whiteboad, big sketch pads, easel

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 00:23:43 UTC 2009

Yo peeps,

After far too many sessions downstairs thinking "dammit where is the
downstairs whiteboard?!", I broke down and bought a nice size
whiteboard, easel stand, markers, and also a couple of those giant
post-it sketch pads which are particularly good for hanging up your
designs/ideas around.

At any rate, I'm too lazy to actually set them up, but I've stashed
them in the supply closet for whenever someone wants to do something
with them!

Cheers,
Praveen