[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Buttons

esc mediapathic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 04:42:28 UTC 2009

Thanks to the effort of Trista (who is not a member but is a friend to
noisebridge) we now have a bunch of noisebridge buttons. They are
essentially the latest sticker design, but sans the text. A photo can
be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22992610@N05/3349318525/

We are selling them for $1.00 a piece, half of which goes to
noisebridge and the other half goes to recoup production costs. So,
not only do you get a great button, you also contribute to the space.
If you would like one, please find me (steen), as I will be carrying
them around and taking care of the money bit.

Thanks,

--esc