[Noisebridge-discuss] Documentation for the big box of donated PIR sensors

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:02:53 UTC 2009

You know the big box full of PIR sensors that were donated to Noisebridge?  David, the person who donated them, emailed me documentation for them.  (He did this the day after he donated them last month, but I am just now getting around to dealing with it -- sorry for the delay.)

He scanned papers, and there is a large JPG for each page.  There are two documents:

     schematic diagram

     datasheet

I'm not sure of the best way to send the info.  I could start a wiki page, but I really don't have time.  If someone else could do it, I'll forward the two emails from David to you, and I'll be much appreciative.

Mitch.